Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Personal Post About Dress Code

A few days back at a restaurant as I ordered my food I realized the employee that was taking my order had a big bandage patch on his neck and ear, at first I thought he had a big scab but I look closely and he was actually hiding his tattoos and piercings because apparently employees of the restaurant are not allowed to wear body jewelry or have tattoos showing while working. I guess based on researches I did about the dress code it says that the company managers are afraid of losing customers because of how scary, and unprofessional they look. And I agree with the managers that it can look scary and unprofessional for customers but I also disagree because I don't really mind the tattoo and pricing personally but if the tattoo and pricing is hard to hide don't bother working for that job, and if it could be hidden then hide it just don't look dumb with big bandages patches around or all over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment